Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 20


Well, today's picture has been a little bit harder to choose. I got some decent shots of some rock formations coming out of the canyon back into Superior, but I don't think that that is the picture that I like the most. Yes, it's probably the more artistic one, but this one means a little more I think. You've seen the evidence of Sevrine's interest in photography from when I was out of commission for 2 days. Well, I've been trying to promote that interest, hence the trip to Globe this weekend. There are not a lot of things that she and I can both do together that we both like doing (with the exception of coloring), so I'm really happy that she likes taking pictures. She already thinks she should be using my nicer camera instead of the point and shoot though. lol So, here is my favorite picture from today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment