Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 18


Well, those of you who know me, know that I go a little bit nuts when I don't have my phone on me. I get a little bit jumpy and stressed out and will sometimes spend an entire lunch our just to drive home and get it. Well, now that I live in Peoria, this is not really an option. The drive is too far to do within an hour. I almost turned around to get it this morning but that would have made me far later than I would have been since I didn't realize I'd forgotten it until I was 10 minutes from home. Agghhhh! I kept forgetting what day it was and would go to look for my phone to check it not remembering that I didn't have it. Or, I wanted to map something and would go to turn on my navigation, and I would remember that my phone was sitting at home on my bed. Right where I left it in my mad rush to get us out of the house. Well, I am obviously much more content now that my phone is back in my hand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment