Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 7


I was so bummed when I left work that I had accidentally left my nice camera there. :( Not that my point and shoot is bad, but it's not my nice one. lol We got out of there early enough for the sky to still be pretty and not too dark like most nights. One of the things I dislike about winter is that it gets dark so much earlier and you miss out on some great photo opportunities because you're stuck in the car. Sevrine was yelling at me to play her "Narnia" song while I was trying to navigate through traffic and as I was looking at the sky going "am I going to make it home in enough time to still capture the colors?". Well, I decided to get creative and rolled down my window and snapped a quick pic to see what I would get. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. I had no idea that the colors would actually translate at 50mph on the freeway with my arm out the window. So happy this turned out halfway decent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment