Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 1


Okay, it was looking like I wasn't going to make it on the first day, or do some no thought lame self portrait, but as I was driving home watching the sky change colors, I knew that I wanted something outdoors. I had my camera out of the case before I even got out of the car and started lining up the shot. The street lamp was giving off too much light to give me a good shot from my driveway so I ended up standing in the street. Then I couldn't hold still enough to get the shot so I had to go inside and borrow a tall tripod from my Dad. That did the trick. Even then I had to take a couple of shots to get the one I wanted, but for Day 1 I'm pretty happy right now. :) The best part about it is that I got to mess with some of the non-auto settings on my camera. I'm hoping by the end of the year I'll have learned a lot and be a much better photographer. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment