Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not a total bust


Well, even though plans changed after forgetting my camera battery at work and needing to drive in to work to retrieve it, I opted for Cave Creek as my photo location today.  Not my first choice and will admit to being completely disappointed when I got there.  I remember it having a more authentic feel, but that was ten years ago.  Now, its like a 2 mile sidewalk sale with vendors of lame tourist crap.  I honestly didn't think I'd be able to do anything with the few pictures I took, book was pleasantly surprised.  I didn't want pictures with any modern signage in it, and with that as my goal, I didn't have a whole lot of options.  Like I said, I am pleasantly surprised with how this turned out and don't feel as disappointed with my location change.
So the pictures doesn't have the vintage feel I was going for originally, but I do kind of like the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment